Today begins the Christmas Novena.
A few years ago there was a "Parade of O Antiphon Houses" on a blog that is no longer active, inspired by this article at Catholic Culture (original idea from Helen McLoughlin) where the instructions for a paper O Antiphon paper house are given. Below are a variety of interpretations of O Antiphon Houses for inspiration for your own Domestic Church. Please leave a comment if you would like to have a link added to the list.
- Just Another Day in Paradise Cause of Our Joy
- St. Athanasius Academy
- Our Domestic Church
- Memories of a Catholic Wife and Mother
- Enjoy the Journey
- And Now For Seven
- Real Learning In the Heart of My Home
- By Sun and Candlelight
- The Cabbage Patch
- Gladdest Hours
- Catholic Family Vignettes/
- Gratiae ut Deus
- Shower of Roses
Some other interpretations of presenting O Antiphons:
- St. Francis Academy, O Antiphon Ornaments
- Castle of the Immaculate, O Antiphon ornaments
- Lettres de mon Moulin Altoid Tin O Antiphons
- Under Her Starry Mantle O Antiphon Poinsettia Wreath.
- Maverick Mama, Book Display
- O Night Divine, Alice Gunther's Jesse Tree blocks including O Antiphons
MaryM also posted templates at 4Real to make a paper Antiphon House.
Come, O Emmanuel! Do Not Tarry!
Written by Jennifer Gregory Miller